Friday, November 14, 2008

Leaders of the New School. XXL Edition.

2007 Cover


2008 Cover






I feel my music, though not similar to, but is comparable to, those on the cover of this months XXL "Leaders of the New School" issue. (Which is why I aim to be on the cover next year.) As opposed to last years issue, this year provided a much more even match up between up-and-coming solo artists who bring something different to the hip hop table. Last years issue only provided 2 successful artists (Lupe & Plies) and plethora of one hit wonders and even artists who have yet to land on the scene. Not saying this years edition will provide a huge change in the amount of "sucessful" artists produced, but I do believe the gap between successful artists and the under-acheivers won't be as great.

Let's see if I'm right!
Congrats to all those who made the cover. See ya'll next year!`
Also check out the "The Leaders of the New Cool Mix-Tape"!

0 comments: